Learn with fun on the go
On top of being accessible 7/24 via the Web, Nahla wa Nahil also delivers reading access through its free apps, meaning your students and children can read and take quizzes on their iPad or Android tablets. Anytime, anywhere - at home, on the go, and even during the summer!
- Search for Nahla wa Nahil on the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Alternatively, you can open the camera of your device and scan the QR code on the screen.
Download the Nahla wa Nahil App. Once successfully downloaded, open the App.
- Log in with the account provided by the school (the same as per the web access).
- Search for Nahla wa Nahil on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, Alternatively, you can open the camera of your device and scan the QR code on the screen. Follow the links to reach the store.
- Download the Nahla wa Nahil App. Once successfully downloaded, open the App.
- On the login screen, choose “Sign up/Free trial”
- Select the plan that suits your preferences (Or you can start a 3 day trial followed by an optional 3 month paid renewal).
- Enter the parent full name, email address, phone number and country, then click ‘Next’.
- If you chose the 3 day trial, please choose which plan you would like to subscribe to after the trial ends, then click ‘Continue’. Notice that you can choose the number of users for each plan.
- Conﬁrm your payment to activate your subscription or trial.
- Create your account and choose your avatar, then click ‘Next’.
- Select a picture as a future password. Don’t forget your choice!
- That’s it! You are successfully registered and logged in!