Nahla wa Nahil Arabic Reading App
We are happy to announce that Nahla wa Nahil - the #1 Arabic language literacy App that both educates and entertains students between the age of 4 and 11 is now available for your children at home, via mobile App.
With the Nahla wa Nahil App, children can practice reading anytime, anywhere - at home and on the go.
Nahla wa Nahil App was created by Arabic language teachers to ensure that K-5 students at all reading levels have access to the appropriate resources they need to improve their Arabic reading and comprehension skills.
- Nahla wa Nahil is a digital Arabic language leveled reading App for kids aged 4-11 years.
- 600 Arabic eBooks from the Arab world’s leading publishers.
- Bilingual interface: Easily switch between Arabic and English languages.
- Hundreds of audio books have been produced and prepared by professional recording studios, and developed by adding beautiful sound effects that add an atmosphere of fun to the children's reading and learning experience.
- “Clicking-on-the-word” feature: allows children to click and listen to the word several times separately, to aid in child’s fluency and, in turn, improve their reading level.
- Gamification: Employment of gaming characteristics to enhance the reading and learning experience
- Exercises and Activities: the child is provided with 4 exercises to complete: 2 electronic and 2 printable worksheets
You can now get Nahla wa Nahil App on your smart device and give your child the chance to practice reading anytime, anywhere - at home and on the go!
Join us at Sharjah International Book Fair from the 31st of October to the 10th of November 2018 for the launch of Nahla wa Nahil App! We will be present at hall 2, booth # A34 with a special launch promotion and fun giveaways for the kids!